WELCOME TO FOODORDERS – WE ARE AN AWARD-WINNING ORDERING APP PROVIDER
Our powerful ordering solutions can cater for a click and collect service, giving your business an extra revenue stream, as well as order at the table. We have a mission to support the independent retail and hospitality markets by creating a future proof additional revenue stream as well as helping hospitality venues safely open by offering customers to order from their tables via your mobile ordering app.
Our team will work with you to safeguard a smooth launch with FoodOrders.co.uk, so you can continue to trade and grow sales.
WHY CHOOSE FOODORDERS
- The platform is built for your business – offer your customers Takeaway or order from table options.
- It is easy to manage and use – we can build in most features to make your App bespoke to your business requirements
- Provides an extra revenue stream to futureproof your business
- Allows your team to focus on the service creating happy and repeat custom
- Allows you to trade even if the doors are closed
- Gives you control and allows your business to flourish in all economic conditions
- Provides your customers with an easy-to-use online ordering portal creating happy customers
OVER 260,000 ORDERS PLACED VIA OUR APPS SINCE JULY 4TH 2020Here's what some of our customers has to say
Since we re-opened in April we have used the Food Orders App to take 100% of our customers orders. We have our entire operation centred around the App and have found that with the processes we have put in place we are not only saving approximately £1500 per month on staffing costs but we are also able to serve our customers much quicker than ever before and crucially we can stem the flow of food orders into the kitchen which takes the pressure off our Chef’s and kitchen staff making for a much happier team as well as manging customers expectations regarding waiting times.
We have now removed our EposNow system as it is no longer required for our business which is testiment to what the FoodOrders solution provides.
We basically now manage the entire business through the App, we no longer take cash and everyone must pay via the App at the time of order, its been so successful that we’re now even considering cancelling our Epos contract because the App has almost made it redundant, on top of that we consider the App as part of our team and it saves us hundreds of pounds every month because we have reduced the number of waiting staff.